The Industry is growing at a rapid rate for education is an essential element of the Indian economy too. The Government of India, in its union budget of 2017 has allocated Rs. 46,356.25 crore to school education and literacy and Rs. 33,329.70 crore to higher education, according to a recent report. The education system is ill-equipped to rise to the "digital" challenge as the skill training a large pool of talent for the new era with the new technologies are still no longer in mass demand. The people still find it difficult to be in the system and ‘digitalisation’ is still being challenged. Training employees to be completely up-to-date, it is equally important for the education industry to re-skill their practitioners.
With the ongoing digitization mega trend, it is meant that education will have to be on top of the game, and school teachers must have to start adopting laptops and presentations to enhance the classroom experience for their students. Digitalisation has brought about a significant impact in the education industry, and with technology having a positive influence on the future, most experts see light in the Indian education sector. Institutions are now able to decide on the best way to utilize technology to impart knowledge without any government interference.
Reaching out to a large student population has be a constant problem. While the challenge of education access has been largely resolved, the issue of quality is not, particularly in the area of primary education. It has been much overlooked and obsolete, resulting in weak foundation among students. The results in workforce that is unemployable and hard to skill. The government is trying to solve it through regulation but that is unlikely to work. A massive unleashing of private, public, and technological forces is needed.
Robust platforms like Youth4work.com, through the use of technology will be needed to resolve the current problems found within the education sector. Furthermore, given the entrepreneurial boost in the country today, India will need to start encouraging skills in design thinking, creative thinking, unstructured project management, and the ability to adapt and drive in changing environments.
Understanding the Competition for CBSE Board Exam 10th and 12th
Science has been a challenging subject for many students of both levels, but rigorous preparation can give you better results. Reading all the chapters thoroughly from the textbook will help you develop a better understanding of the concepts. Many students have a fear of Mathematics and Accountancy because of which they start cramming the concepts instead of understanding them, which leads to poor performance in the final exams.
Youth4work’s Prep Tests – online practice tests for competitive exams – are very unique and popular among aspirants. Aspirants can take self-designed mock-tests as well as practice for sections and topics separately. Youth4work’s unique and proprietary technology is helping lakhs of aspirants to reveal personal details on what are the strength areas of aspirants for any exam and also suggest how can they improve the performance.
The graph shows that students of the school D.P.S and D.A.V Public School have shown more interest in the mock test for Math followed by Science and English. Whereas, KV have equal participation in both Math and Science.
A report by Youth4work.com shows about the more number of participants in Physics and Chemistry scores good marks than in English and Accountancy in these schools.
Tips to score 90% and above in CBSE boards
1. Maintain Focus: Though Reasoning Ability is the key section (as you can attempt more questions quickly and has high cut-offs), you should prepare for all the sections equally. Of course, you should play to your strength areas, but do not leave other sections behind.
2. Increase Speed: Distribute your time well between all sections. This can be done if you understand and improve the time you take to attempt each question. Youth4work.com’s technology manages the time for aspirants as for every question attempt, aspirants will get a time equal to average time of all previous aspirants’ attempts.
3. Improve Accuracy: With the application of learnt concepts, you need to keep improving your accuracy. Since the syllabus is huge, it is tough to cover all areas equally few days before the exam. It is, therefore, necessary to go through important areas once more, before the exam day. This will boost your confidence as well.
4. Take Mock Tests: Take as much as mock practice tests as you can. Platforms like Youth4work has launched dedicated apps for competitive exams and CBSE by which you can practice either full exam or a section of any particular topic within the section at your convenience and improve your performance of speed and accuracy.
5. Waste No Time: During the day we end up spending quite some time eating, resting, bathing or just relaxing. When there is very little time left for an examination which might very well change the course of your career, it is crucial to not waste it. It might be hard, but highly beneficial if you can just fill the empty spaces of your next couple of days by memorizing important formulae, years, concepts, etc.
6. Previous Years’ Papers: Though the exam mode has changed from offline to online, the assessment areas of candidates have not. Hence practice not only previous years’ papers but also new question sets available in the market to get acquainted with as many question types as you can.
7. Build Confidence: Often, unsteady nerves won’t let you perform well despite a good preparation. Hence, it is very important to be confident and steady before your exam. If it is hard to calm down, just try a few breathing exercises. This will help you relax immensely and boost your exam day performance.
Youth4work.com is a leader in assessments and skill based People Profiling. It is a platform which acts as a marketplace for Talent. With an exponentially growing base of 2.1 Million users from 1500+ locations, 9000+ educational institute profiles, 15,000+ employers advertising more than 60,000 jobs, practice tests for 230+ competitive exams, 1500+ skill certification courses, Youth4work is making a big impact in the way the Talent is Improved and Found across The world.