Bandra was abuzz with anticipation and enthusiasm to witness “Live your life as it should be lived” by a very renowned personality Jayyannt Lapsiaa to a crowd of 100 plus avid listeners, recently. Connecting people to their disconnected lives, due to misplaced priorities and preferences, Lapsiaa led the audience to listen, think, sterilize and revolutionize their lives for all round betterment and quality living.
Bearing relevance to our current day crisis, the seminar was an eye opener and has surely opened the hearts of many to accept what is needed and trash out the travails.
Indeed a superb piece of guidance approach adopted by Lapsiaa.
“I am one of the fortunate few, to have attended such thought-provoking seminar; it was indeed a mind opening one. It was quite different from other speakers, in that you drew a lot from the past - and presented a balanced view of modern day living and technology” said, K. N. Chandrasekharan, Strategic Consultant - Health Care.
An aim to inspire people into achieving their full potential and propel them to new level of success, he guarantees impactive results which are positive and which change the mindset, and attitude of the audience. Armed with his earthy sense of humor, a deep understanding of human nature and a genuine desire to help motivation is provided to them in breaking down of personal development.
The five key elements necessary to overcome impediments and realize your complete potential are...
- Leadership - Learn how to take charge of your life and set a positive example for others to follow.
- Inspiration - Harness the power of your life force to succeed and learn how to stay motivated. Be inspired and enthusiastic in every step of the way.
- Perseverance – Be determined, believe in yourself and never give in to temporary setbacks.
- Personal Development - Cultivate the life skills you need and don’t be tempted to take short-cuts, compromising on your ethics. Learn how to make consistent personal growth a natural part of your life.
- Success - See yourself as a success and you will be a success. In order to succeed, the desire for it should exceed than the fear of failure.