- No entry age limit for enrolment – from newborns to senior citizens all can be covered
- Assured policy renewal for life
- Wide range of covers beginning from 2 lacs to 50 lacs
- Maternity and Child Care benefits
- Cashless facility and direct claim service team (no TPA)
Minimum Coverage 2 lacs
Maximum Coverage 50 lacs
Minimum Age at entry No minimum age criteria
Maximum Age at entry No restriction
Renewable till the age of Life long
Family compositions covered
l1 adult + 1 child
l1 adult + 2 children
l2 adults + 1 child
l2 adults + 2 children
No entry age limit – There is no minimum or maximum age for enrolment in Max Bupa Heartbeat. This is very comforting because by the time most of the people do not get their choice of insurance policy because of restrictions on the entry age. In Max Bupa Heartbeat, be it newborn babies or senior citizens, all are covered.
Life Long Renewal benefit - While most health insurance policy allow renewals till the age of 65 to 75 Max Bupa has removed all caps and offers assured life long renewal. This is a very reassuring for customers because old age is when one normally uses the benefits of health insurance plans.
Cashless Hospitalisation - Max Hospitals is a reputed name in the health care industry and Max Bupa has ties up many quality hospitals to offer its customers a hassle free cashless service.
Maternity and Child Care benefits – One of the attractive features of this Max Bupa Heartbeat policy is the maternity benefits.
Maternity Benefit – The Family Floater option provides maternity benefits for up to two deliveries. This benefit is available after the policy holder and spouse have been covered for 24 months continuously.
New Born Coverage – All new born babies (where Max Bupa has paid the maternity claim) are automatically covered from birth until next renewal of the plan.
Vaccinations for children – First year vaccinations for all newborns (where Max Bupa has paid the maternity claim) are covered under the plan.
Comprehensive Coverage – Day care procedures: Max Bupa covers all day care procedures, and does not restrict it to a select few.
Wide range of covers: Max Bupa Heartbeat provides covers ranging from Rs. 2 lacs to Rs. 50 lacs
Health Relationship Management – Max Bupa has used its expertise in the health care industry and extended the same to the customers of their Heartbeat insurance policy. Health check-up is offered on renewal of the policies (as per the respective Heartbeat Plan chosen). Health advice is accessible on a 24/7 health line for customers to refer to whenever needed.
Health relationship loyalty programme: If the Max Bupa Heartbeat plan is renewed without any break, the customer is eligible for health services and products worth up to 10% of the policy renewal premium. These benefits also get carry forwarded if not utilised in the current year.
- Free look period of 15 days
- Direct claim service and no Third party administrator (TPA) is involved
- E-opinion: Max Bupa also provides a second opinion for a life threatening medical condition, via the e-opinion service. This service is offered to certain policy holders.
- For the Heart beat platinum policy holders, there is a facility of Child care where Max Bupa provides vaccinations as well as nutrition and diet consulting for children up to 12 years.
- All plans are eligible for tax benefits under section 80D of IT act