Here is a glimpse (far from exhaustive) into the multifarious activities of the Bombay Parsi Punchayet
• Provides economical housing and rent subsidies to the deserving in the community
• Manages the vast Doongerwadi estate in Mumbai
• Runs poverty amelioration programs.
• Evolved the second and third child schemes for Parsis
• Maintains day care centres.
• Organises successful holiday programs for youth
• Has set up a central employment bureau.
• Distributes Kusti wool and arranges sale of kustis.
• Conducts a matrimonial bureau.
• Runs a career guidance program
• Runs the Bai Soonabai & Seth Behramji H. Sorabji Parsi Student Hostel
• Runs the R.H. Patuck Education Trust at Mumbai
• Runs the F.D. Alpaiwalla Museum at Khareghat Colony.
• Created the Memorial column and Dharamshalla at Sanjan
• Runs the Sir J.J. College of Commerce at Mumbai
• Set up the Zoroastrian Investment Corporation Pvt. Ltd. Centre for Promotion of Entrepreneurship.
The Bombay Parsi Punchayet can be contacted at 209, Dr. Dadabhai Naoroji Road, Fort, Mumbai-400 001. Tel. 22617421, 22617422, 22617423. Fax: 91-22-22630010.