C.E.O., Mr. Bomi Bhote took charge of Ruby Hall Clinic in 1997. Under his guidance he has converted a 250 bedded Nursing Home into a nationally recognized 700 bedded multi-speciality hospital.
Ruby Hall Clinic has had the privilege of being awarded by two Presidents of India –
a) For the “Best Cancer Centre In The Country” from Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam in 2007, and
b) India’s “Best Hospital for Medical Tourism Facilities” from Mrs. Pratibha Patil in 2012.
In addition :
- Award for Best Companies to Work For 2009 & 2012 – Ranked 1st in Hospitals.
- Nominated “Healthcare Administrator of the year 2007” by GE Healthcare.
- Ruby Hall Clinic nominated “International Centre of Excellence for Bariatric Surgery” by the Surgical Review Corporation, USA.
- Global Centre of Excellence in Cardiology by the American College of Cardiology in 2014.
- Awarded First Prize for Energy Saving by MEDA in whole of Maharashtra – Commercial Building category in 2008-2009 & 2011-2012.
- Got the National Award for Excellence in Energy Management in 2012 & 2013 from the CII.
Ruby Hall Clinic is also the only hospital in India to have been awarded three nationally recognized accreditations for quality for the hospital, laboratory and blood bank by the NABH.
Mr. Bhote has a passion for implementing quality and technology throughout the organization, and it is this passion that as driven Ruby Hall to the forefront at the national level.