It’s all about the bed!!!
The Four Comfort bed by Four Points by Sheraton offers superior comfort and peaceful sleep
What is the one common factor that everyone from entrepreneurs, executives, corporate bigwigs to tourists look forward to in a hotel? It is comfortable, restful sleep. Four Points by Sheraton provides their guests with the honest, uncomplicated comfort of the ‘Four Comfort Bed’.
Specialty of Four Comfort Beds
• Posture Tech innerspring system: This coil features the sense and Respond Support System which responds to body weight and adjusts for correct support.
• Shock Abzzorber Plus: Superior edge to edge support
• Unicased Construction Edge: Uncased edge surrounds and locks into the entire perimeter of the mattress innerspring system and is thermo-bonded to the Unicased. Base for greater sleeping surface, seating edge, uniform comfort edge-to-edge.
• Posturepedic double-sided construction – Polyethylene edge guards provide a firm seating edge the sides from sagging. It also extends the usable sleep surface whilst preventing roll off the bed.
Features and benefits Four Comfort Beds:
1) Four large luxurious pillows including two feather/down and two Euro Square lounging pillows.
2) A decorative and inviting cushioned duvet and crisp cotton blend sheets. The duvet features an attractive plaid design available in a rich palette of colours to match each hotel's decor. Additional bed accoutrements include a bed skirt, mattress pad, plush blanket, and a decorative pillow featuring the brand's signature compass logo.
3) The Four Comfort Bed by Four Points by Sheraton is a multi-layered, cosy cocoon designed to pamper its guests.
The ‘Four Comfort Bed’ provides a rejuvenating experience and spells a majestic charm on its guests.
About Four Points by Sheraton
With 159 Four Points by Sheraton hotels in 27 countries, travelers can find the modern style and timeless comfort they're looking for - with genuine service and great rates - all around the world. From Santiago to Shanghai and Milan to Milwaukee, Four Points hotels can be found in big urban centers, by the airport, near the beach, and in the suburbs. A recent $1 billion invested in renovations, conversions, and new-build hotels has made the brand stronger than ever.
Four Points by Sheraton, like all brands within Starwood's portfolio, is proud to offer the Starwood Preferred Guest(R) program, which offers a breakthrough policy of no blackout dates on Free Night Awards. To learn more, visit www.spg.com.
About Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with 1,071 properties in 100 countries and territories with 145,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood Hotels is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences with the following internationally renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Four Points® by Sheraton, and the recently launched Aloft®, and Element SM.