Afternoon D & C Dedicated To Mumbai
Home > Education & Career > Study In India

Study In India

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Suchitra Surve Director, Growth Centre, is a Post Graduate in Business Administration and has specialised in HR, and also holds a Post Graduation Diploma in Career Counselling

I have passed class XII. My interest lies in cooking. What are the career options I could consider?     

There are a number of avenues open for working if you complete formal course in cookery from a catering institute. You can further start working in a restaurant or starti one’s own cookery class or offer Tiffin services and so on.

I am a graduate and have been working in a firm for the past three years. I wish to pursue a part-time MBA in finance. Am I eligible? Which entrance exams do I need to give?     
—Kiran Patel

Yes you are eligible for the 3-year part-time management course. Each B-School conducts its own entrance exam so you need to visit the websites of individual B-Schools; you can go through the ads as well as their websites.

My daughter is studying in class X – ICSE board. She is not sure of securing a good score in the board exams. She is scared of numbers. Which stream should she choose post class X?     
—Ravikant Behra

Get your child assessed before finalising anything particular for him. Ensure that your daughter undergoes vocational guidance from a qualified counsellor who narrows down the course options after taking into account her aptitude, intelligence, personality and so on.

No Comments Posted
I am a student at an engineering college in India
Dr. Rajan B. Bhonsle, M.D. (Bom)
Consulting Sex Therapist & Counsellor
Dr. (Mrs.) Minnu R. Bhonsle, Ph.D.
Consulting Psychotherapist & Counsellor
Select Sun sign:
Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 20)
Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 20)You will make headway in your work and career through sheer hard work and also through an important contact that you recently made. However, don’t expect immediate results from your efforts. A minor misunderstanding at work should not be allowed to spoil your day. Important developments within the family will make you happy.
- Advertising -
It’s natural to put on weight from time to time,
Film producer Deepshikha Dhiraj Deshmukh has vent
Whether you fancy taupes or tans, browns or black
Read More