Afternoon D & C Dedicated To Mumbai
Home > Education & Career > Study In India

Study In India

Wednesday, October 04, 2017

Suchitra Surve Director, Growth Centre, is a Post Graduate in Business Administration and has specialised in HR, and also holds a Post Graduation Diploma in Career Counselling

I have completed my BSc (Chemistry). I want to pursue further education in agriculture. Can I pursue MSc in Agriculture or any other course related to agriculture? Please suggest some courses.     
—Anil Menon

Most of the agricultural specialisations at the M.Sc. level are open for students who have studied the same at the Bachelor’s level. However you may opt for Agricultural Chemistry, Agri-Meteorology or Earth Sciences and so on.

My brother has completed his TYBSc this year and wants to make a career in Event Management. What are the job prospects?    
—Rishabh Sharma

Event Management is offered by a number of institutes. Your brother can expect job openings in event management companies, advertising agencies, hotels, start his own event management company and so on.

What courses can I pursue after BCom? I wish to make a career in Media and Entertainment.     
—Ashley Fernandes

Media and Entertainment is a broad field with variety of job profiles like Acting, Modeling, Choreography, Direction, Photography, Script- Writing, Journalism, Dubbing, Anchoring, and many more work areas add up in the industry. You may have to begin with short listing the type of work you wish to do and accordingly look for a course in related area.

No Comments Posted
City news
Khat leaves were declared psychotropic substance
The 2 cm needle was embedded in the ...
He had injured the victim severely and fled ...
What is the correct and healthy frequency of sexu
Dr. Rajan B. Bhonsle, M.D. (Bom)
Consulting Sex Therapist & Counsellor
Dr. (Mrs.) Minnu R. Bhonsle, Ph.D.
Consulting Psychotherapist & Counsellor
- Advertising -
Read More