Afternoon D & C Dedicated To Mumbai
Home > Education & Career > Study Abroad

Study Abroad

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Alisha Mashruwala is a Partner at OnCourse and a Harvard graduate, and is also a Psychology major with a minor in Economics

I am currently studying Pscyhology at University of Southern California in the US. I want to further study Law in the US. And my first choice is the JD degree at Georgetown University. Do I need to take the LSAT or GRE for studying JD?    
—Amir Patel

All applicants for the JD (Juris Doctor) degree at Georgetown University need to submit an LSAT, GRE, or GMAT score received within the last five years. You may choose either one of the tests.

My son has finished his B.Arch degree from Delhi University. What are the admission requirements for studying the  Berlage Post-Master of Science in Architecture and Urban Design in Netherlands?    
—Om Mishra

The TUDelft University, Netherlands offers a Post-Master of Science in Architecture and Urban Design. While applying to the program, you may consider the following general information regarding admission and application:

Applicants must have distinguished themselves in their respective first professional degrees in architecture, urban design, landscape architecture, spatial planning, town or urban planning, or an allied discipline.

Applicants have:

  • a two year master’s degree equivalent to a Dutch MSc degree in a main subject closely related to the post-master’s program; or
  • a five-year bachelor’s degree that is equivalent to a two year Dutch MSc degree in a main subject closely related to the post-master's program;
  • or four-year, or longer, university bachelor’s degree with proof of qualification/registration entitling the applicant to practice architecture in home country plus a minimum of two years of work experience.
  • Applicants must submit a portfolio showing representative academic or professional examples of design, planning or research projects or spatial surveys.

My daughter is currently studying Arts with Psychology and Economics in Grade 12 in CBSE Board. She is interested in studying Public Relations in the UK. Can you suggest suitable courses related to Public Relations?
    —Aditya Sukhani

The UK offers several courses related to Public Relations. Some of the courses that you may consider are:

  • Advertising, PR and Marketing
  • Public Relations
  • Media and Communication (PR)
  • International Public Relations
  • International Relations
  • Communications, Public Relations & Marketing
  • Public Relations and Marketing

Some of the colleges that offer these programs are: University of Edinburgh, UAL: University of the Arts London, University of Warwick, London School of Economics, University of Manchester among many others.

No Comments Posted
City news
While these cyber related cases are increasing at
The stinging defeat of sitting Shiv Sena MP ...
Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis seem
I am in a fix. I have been happily married for 4
Dr. Rajan B. Bhonsle, M.D. (Bom)
Consulting Sex Therapist & Counsellor
Dr. (Mrs.) Minnu R. Bhonsle, Ph.D.
Consulting Psychotherapist & Counsellor
Select Sun sign:
Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 20)
Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 20)You are likely to remain careful and watchful today, foretells Ganesha. And because you'll be invited to parties and other social events, your enthusiasm will remain buoyant. You will also strike the right balance between business and pleasure, says Ganesha.
- Advertising -
Equity markets are likely to remain euphoric in t
The spectrum price recommended by regulator Trai
Indians lead the top 10 nationalities investing i
Read More