Voting time: 7.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Log on to State Election Commission (SEC) website – www.mahasec.com, or dial Call Centre Helpline – 9225320011 or use SMS service 56677 to trace your name in the Voters List, and your nearest Polling Booth.
List of 17 documents you need to carry along with you to the polling station:
1) Aadhaar Card
3) Driving License
4) PAN Card
5) Identity Card of Employees of Central and State Governments, Public Sector Undertakings
6) Photo-Passbook of Nationalised Bank or Post Office
7) Photo ID of Freedom Fighter
8) ID Card issued by Competent Authority to SC, ST, OBC, VJNT before declaration of poll programme
9) ID Card issued by Competent Authority to Physically Challenged persons before declaration of poll programme
10) Property papers with Photographs or Registration Deed etc
11) Arms License with Photograph issued before declaration of poll programme
12) ID Card issued under NREGA before declaration of poll programme
13) Photo-Passbook issued to Retired Employees before declaration of poll programme 14) Photo ID card issued to Widows and Dependents of Retired Employees before declaration of poll programme
15) Photo ID card issued to Retired Salaried Pensioners or their Widows before declaration of poll programme
16) Health Insurance Scheme Photo ID Card issued by Labour Ministry
17) Ration Card (if entire family wants to come to vote, if Ration Card has one name then others can get – MTNL Phone bill, Electricity bill, Property card or House rent or tax receipt).